Flip-out feet

Provided by the ASK Keyboard Dictionary

Category: ComponentsOrigin: Official

A flip-out foot is a structure usually on the bottom of a keyboard that can be deployed or retracted to adjust the typing angle to the user's preference. They are typically paired but can also exist as one large foot or more than two to facilitate ergonomic features such as tenting.


ASK. Admiral Shark's Keyboards original content. License/note: CC BY-NC-SA 4.0.