Classic Touch

Provided by the ASK Keyboard Dictionary

Category: SwitchesOrigin: Official

Classic Touch was a Lexmark marketing term for a keyboard that sported buckling spring key-switches. It was used in such keyboards' marketing name (like "Lexmark Classic Touch Keyboard") to contrast it with potential Quiet Touch (rubber dome) versions of the same keyboard.


ASK. Admiral Shark's Keyboards original content. License/note: CC BY-NC-SA 4.0.